Ambitious Games is looking for a Character Artist to join our team, either remote or at our Marquette studio. You’ll join the development team for REVN, a third person MOBA shooter.
- Collaborate with Lead Artist to create models, textures, and materials for game assets.
- Work from supplied concept art, while providing feedback and additional ideas.
- Communicate with other team members effectively regarding their needs for integrating your work with animations and other game assets.
- Experience with Blender
- Knowledge of asset creation process (modeling techniques, texturing, etc)
- Willingness and capability to learn and adopt new techniques
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to give technical feedback
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine
- Familiarity with version control systems, especially Perforce
- Skill in related disciplines: concept art, visual effects, technical art, or animation
About Ambitious Games
Our team has a passion for games that are competitive and community driven. We’re creating REVN, a third person MOBA shooter.